Pages

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Okay, so here it goes...

     Obviously, I suck at blogs. I guess it's just because if you try to hard, everyone can see it. Pathetic. So here I am, writing off the top of my head hoping that someone, somewhere in the universe will read this and go 'oh finally! someone who just wants to be themself...' Anyone...? Anything?? Why can't this be the time when scientists discover blog-reading aliens actually exist?
    I want this to be a blog where people read, comment and interact. I mean, hey, nothings wrong with making signs and stuff, but that's lame. Besides, if advertising is the answer, doesn't that almost always end in disappointment? There you are, running home to see what this amazing sign about a blog could possibly be about and
BAM.
    Nothing.
          Boring.

1 comment:

  1. well just write about your day and anything interesting you have experienced

    ReplyDelete